Have you been dreaming of getting a pet fish but you don’t want all the fuss of looking after it?
Join us today making an at-home aquarium!
This is a super-easy DIY art-and-craft activity that can be ready in under 15 minutes.
To get started, you’ll need a few pieces of equipment.
What you’ll need:
Plastic sea animals
Get creative with the colours and the animals - you can even decorate the outside of the jar once you’re done!
1. Fill your jar with water
2. Add 1 small drop food colouring
3. Add about 2 tbsp glue/glycerin
4. Sprinkle in a little bit of glitter
5. Put the lid on and shake!
6. Place your rocks, leaves and creatures in the jar to create a cute scene
Tell us in the comments how your creation turned out. Feel free to share your tips and tricks for creating a fun aquarium!